What Can We Do For You?
Over the years I’ve had the good fortune to work on projects of all sizes for developers and publishers such as Microsoft, Activision and Nintendo. To assist me I’ve assembled a crack team of audio professionals and contractors. I’ve worked with the best on projects ranging from composing 8bit to orchestral soundtracks, creating original sound design and field recordings to implementation and more.
As an independent contractor I’ve spent years crafting audio that fits perfectly into titles so my team and I are focused on delivering great audio experiences. With award winning talent from projects that span next gen consoles, handheld and PC titles our skills range across the entire spectrum of audio disciplines, (a list of some of the titles we’ve worked can be found here). We specialize in bringing the sound of the games we work on to life.
We’re available for new projects, no game is too big or too small, Indie to Fortune 500. Please contact djdm at djdm.com for more information to make your project’s audio stand out!
Contact: djdm at djdm.com
ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors, & Publishers)
7920 Sunset Blvd Third Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Phone: (323) 883-1000
Fax: (323) 883-1049
Lance’s work and thoughts on the interwebs
- Fan Page on Facebook – Updated regularly
- Twitter – Updated daily and probably more than you want to know about Lance
- Lance Hayes on iTunes – iTunes
- Lance Hayes Music on Amazon.com – Amazon
- SoundCloud – Lots of game music here
- Lance’s Tumblr – News updates as they occur
- Lance’s music on SoundClick – Mostly electronica here with almost half a million plays
- MySpace – Not a lot going on here these days but 2300+ fans can’t all be wrong
Official Licensing Via Getty Images
License select tracks from Lance’s back catalog for commercial use through Getty Images. Getty Images artist site for Lance Hayes (AKA DJDM)